VPS: A virtual private server (VPS) is one of many virtual machines running on a single computer and is dedicated to the individual customer’s needs, has the privacy of a separate physical computer, and can be configured to run server software.
SSD: A solid-state drive (SSD) is a data storage device using integrated circuit assemblies as memory to store data persistently. SSD technology uses electronic interfaces compatible with traditional block input/output (I/O) hard disk drives. Compared with electromechanical disks, SSDs are typically less susceptible to physical shock, run more quietly, have lower access time, and less latency.
- Using as a hosting server for website (like your personal website) and web application
- Using as a development server/sandbox for application
- Using as a server for hosting business
- Can be used in configuring switch used in VOIP
- Can be used as a secure personal/business file storage server
- As a email server
- And what not?
- Hardware of the physical server
- SSD drive is preferable
- Data connectivity is very important
- Cloud infrastructure
- Flexible billing
- Easy control panel
- Affordable budget
- Easy deployment