Hallo! My name is Kibria, currently living in Germany. I love coding, whether it is a web app development or data science project, I am pretty comfortable! Let me tell you my brief bio.
I am a self-learner, self-motivated, hardworking, honest, good at decision making, problem-solving, always happy to help my teammates and never stopped learning.
Now I am looking for an internship or suitable position to gain more in-depth practical knowledge and experiences in healthcare informatics.
My Skill Sets
- HTML, CSS
- Server-side Language: PHP and Laravel
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Database: MySQL, SQLite
- Data analysis: R and RStudio
- Version control: Git
- NoSQL database: mongoDB, CouchDB, PouchDB – Basic idea
- Linux Environment – Ubuntu
- API development – working experience
- WordPress – Content management, Theme and Plugin development experience since 2008
- Server Management – SSH, EasyEngine, WHM
- Other languages – C# (Basic), Java (Basic)
- Familiar with different IDE, SCRUM, Photoshop, Node, Express, Gulp, Webpack, ES6 etc.
- Hobbies: Play guitar, traveling, helping people, surfing the internet.
- Strength: Patience, hard working, problem-solving, self-learner, respect others.
- Weakness: Cannot talk too much, highly introverted, a little bit lazy.
And My Motto…
No harm to anyone by any means. Less or no talk, work more. Learn from everyone and everything.