As I am a medical doctor and too much passionate in web technology, I decided to do further study in Healthcare Informatics. Now I am studying in Master of Medical Informatics at European Campus, Rottal-Inn of Technical University of Deggendorf and looking for a part time web development job to support my living expenses.
My Skill Sets
- Bootstrap css framework – since version 2
- Jquery – 8 years
- PHP, MySQL – 15 years
- AngularJs – 2 years
- Laravel (4 and 5) – 2 years,
- CakePHP – 5 years
- Ionic framework – 2 years
- Git – more than 1 years
- VueJs – 10 months
- mongoDB, CouchDB, PouchDB – Basic idea
- Linux Environment – 10 years
- API development – some working experience
- Customer support – WHMCS, Kayako
- WordPress – Content management, Theme and Plugin development experience since 2008
- Server Management – SSH, EasyEngine, WHM
- Other languages – C# (Basic), Java (Basic)
- Familiar with different IDE, SCRUM, Photoshop, Node, Express, Gulp, Webpack, ES6 etc.
- Hobbies: Play guitar, travelling, helping people, surfing internet.
- Strength: Patience, hard working, problem solving, self learner, respect others.
- Weakness: Cannot talk too much, highly introverted, a little bit lazy.
And My Motto…
No harm to anyone by any means. Less or no talk, work more. Learn from everyone and everything.