when working as a chief technical officer in a web hosting company in Bangladesh named
WebHostBD. I worked there for 5 years and learned a lot about frontend and backend development, linux
environment, server management and various project management skills. Then I had to quit my job
to finish my medical school education. As I am passionate about web development, after being a
doctor, I always tried to upgrade myself with the latest technology on web development. I am a self
learner, self motivated, hard working, honest, good at decision making, problem solving, always
happy to help my teammates and never stopped learning.
My Skill Sets
- Bootstrap css framework – since version 2
- Jquery – 8 years
- PHP, MySQL – 15 years
- AngularJs – 2 years
- Laravel – 2 years,
- CakePHP – 5 years
- Ionic framework – 2 years
- Git – more than 1 years
- VueJs – 3 months
- mongoDB, CouchDB, PouchDB – Basic idea
- Linux Environment – 10 years
- API development – some working experience
- Customer support – WHMCS, Kayako
- Server Management – SSH, EasyEngine, WHM
- Low level language – C# (Basic), Java (Basic)
- Familiar with different IDE, SCRUM, Photoshop, Node, Express, Gulp, Webpack, ES6 etc.
- Hobbies: Play guitar, travelling, helping people, surfing internet.
- Strength: Patience, hard working, problem solving, self learner, respect others.
- Weakness: Cannot talk too much, highly introverted, a little bit lazy.
And My Motto…
No harm to anyone by any means. Less or no talk, work more. Learn from everyone and everything.